Here are designer Website’s top 5 onsite conversion tips:
1. Focus on your call to action – firstly, make sure you have a call to action; any webpage that leaves the customer thinking ‘now what?’ has failed and is costing you sales. Make sure every page has a crystal clear call to action, or even better, make sure the call to action is visible even as the visitor scrolls down your page. Test the wording of your call to action; would ‘send me information’ work better than ‘send query’? Use different call to actions based on the stage the visitor is at in their buying journey; someone who clicks ‘send me information’ will only just be starting out on their buying journey, whereas someone who clicks ‘request call-back’ is ready to buy.
2. Un-clutter your message – is there too much noise on your page, is your message being drowned? Ask yourself, what is the purpose of this page and what do I want those who visit it to do? Now make it as easy and clear as possible for visitors to complete that action. If you place too much information or too many options in front of people they will freeze or get lost.
3. Make use of images – images can be incredibly powerful for instantly conveying your message. Images can be highly emotive and help position your service or product in the visitor’s mind. Test where you place the image and what image you use. People connect with images of other people better than inanimate objects.
4. Match intent with content – potential customers will have found your page for a reason; they want something and expect your page to provide it. If your marketing funnels are set up correctly, those people landing on your product page will expect to see information relating to that product, so ensure all content on that page speaks to the visitor’s need, if it doesn’t then remove it.
5. Make no assumptions, test everything – this is the key to onsite conversions; whatever you decide to do test it first. Testing is the key to onsite conversions. Just as you would test new PPC ads against a control ad you must test one call to action against another to see which performs best. Once you have a winner come up with another version and try to beat it.
Improving your onsite conversions is an ongoing and timely process but if you are serious about making it big through the web, it’s an essential part of your online marketing package. Here at Designer-Websites.co.uk we can provide you with a head start as all our website designs take into account proven onsite conversions factors, ensuring your new website instantly outperforms the competition.
We were approached by iola who are a leading supplier of beautiful and functional indoor and outdoor rattan furniture earlier this year when they wanted a website to represent Iola in the United Kingdom. We launched their United Kingdom website in April 2011 and they were really pleased with the results and subsequently wanted a website for their New Zealand business. As with their United Kingdom website they wanted it to look good and perform well in the search engines. Iola’s all weather rattan furniture creations are exclusively from Australia and New Zealand and are hand crafted by their team of master weavers, originating from Cebu in the Philippines, and produced in their state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, with exacting standards for quality.
So if you are looking for great rattan furniture for your conservatory or garden then you simply will not find better quality or designs and a more professional service. We are certain you will be impressed with Iola.
The New Zealand website is located here..
Iola Rattan Furniture New Zealand
Remember they also have a United Kingdom website
Iola Rattan Furniture UK
We were approached by iola who are a leading suppliers of beautiful and functional indoor and outdoor rattan furniture. They came to us with the requirement of designing a professional website to represent their rattan furniture business. The website was to look good and perform well in the search engines for searches related to rattan furniture across the United Kingdom.
Iola’s all weather rattan furniture creations are exclusively from Australia and New Zealand and are hand crafted by their team of master weavers, originating from Cebu in the Philippines, and produced in their state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, with exacting standards for quality.
So if you are looking for a piece of rattan furniture for your conservatory or garden then you simply will not find better quality or designs and a more professional service. We are certain you will be impressed.
The website is located here.. iola rattan furniture
We have designed and developed a small business website for a fitness equipment specialist. Howard G Davies Associates are a health and safety consultancy for health and fitness equipment. The site is a pretty simplistic brochure which we designed and developed, it also has basic search engine optimisation for keyword like fitness equipment safety consultants and exercise equipment safety consultants etc.
You can see the website here.. Fitness Equipment Safety Specialists
We have just designed and developed a new website for the 1st Stop Driving School, a driving instructor company based in Cardiff, South Wales. This driving instructor had previously taught one of our developers (Rory) to drive and he successfully passed first time; and is now teaching Jason's oldest son to drive.. good luck Andrew! Our first hand experience of the company is great and they have proven that as far as driving instructors go they are among the best in the country. If you are learning to drive, or you know someone who want to learn to drive then we would thoroughly recommend this driving school, especially if you are local to Cardiff. Take a look at the website..
Driving Instructor in Cardiff.