Job Opportunities We’re a team of talented web designers, web developers, and digital marketing experts. We work as a team to create innovative, high-quality solutions for our clients, and we have over a decade of experience in the industry. We have a huge range of clients from all over the world, and we are lucky enough to work on some extremely interesting projects (not just websites!).
If you have the knowledge, the skills, and the enthusiasm to be a part of Designer Websites, we would love to hear from you.
Our current vacancies are listed below. We firmly believe that happy workers do better work, and so we offer flexible hours, competitive salaries, and a comfortable working environment.
Please note that we NEVER use recruitment agencies. If you represent a recruitment company, please do not waste your time contacting us.
C# Web Developer
Full-time, Permanent We are looking to hire a confident, talented developer with at least 3 years’ commercial experience, preferably utilising .Net / C# / MVC development technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join an experienced and well respected web development company with a large and diverse set of clients from across the globe.
You will develop ecommerce websites and bespoke content management systems for a variety of clients. This will involve the use of technologies such as:
Our developers report to a project manager, but you will be responsible for your own dedicated projects and developments.
- Visual Studio C#
- RESTful APIs
- Developing robust, high-quality online solutions for a range of clients
- Working with our project managers to deliver the parts of a project that require code / database development
- Maintaining existing software solutions and developing new modular features for existing solutions
- Mid-tier service development (Web Services, Web API, C#)
- Database development (SQL Server)
- Proficiency with Microsoft development tools (including Visual Studio & TFS)
- Good analysis, troubleshooting and communication skills
The salary for this role is £28,000 to 33,000 per year depending on your commercial experience.
Junior UI Web Developer
Full-time, Permanent We are looking for a recent graduate with a degree in software engineering, computer science, or a similar discipline to join our growing team.
Your main responsibility will be to develop the front end of ecommerce websites and bespoke content management systems for a wide range of clients. You’ll be working alongside a team of developers and reporting to our project manager. Key responsibilities:
- Developing high-performing online solutions to meet the needs of Designer Websites’ clients
- Liasing with our project manager to deliver the parts of a project requiring front-end development
Any experience in the following technologies will also be advantageous:
- Visual Studio environment
- Strong analysis, troubleshooting and communication skills
The salary for this role is £19,000 to £22,000 per year depending on your experience.
Digital Marketing / Content Writer
Full-time, Permanent We are looking to hire a talented content writer with a keen interest in digital marketing.
You will work alongside a team of digital marketing experts to develop and deliver online marketing campaigns for a wide range of clients. Your typical day may involve writing blog posts, drafting website copy, and posting content on our clients’ social media accounts. Key responsibilities:
- Writing website copy
- Writing content for blogs and social media
- Keyword research and planning
- Helping to improve our clients’ search engine rankings
Training will be provided, but copywriting experience and a good understanding of digital marketing and SEO will be advantageous.
- Excellent writing skills
- An interest in online marketing
The salary for this role is £18,000 to £21,000 per year depending on your experience.