FREE WEBSITE REVIEW
Is your business website performing as well as you would like? Why not get a free website review from one of our web experts. One of our consultants will be able to analyse your website and provide you with a detailed plan for improving its performance.
What you get:
- A free no obligation review of your website focusing on keywords, design quality, development quality and your websites over-all ability to sell your business.
- Impartial advice about potential improvements to your website
- A written plan outlining issues and potential improvements
- Jargon free advice
WHAT IF I DONT HAVE A WEBSITE
We will also provide you with free impartial advice if you are looking to have a website developed for your business. Give one of our sales team a call for further information.
Beautiful holiday cottages in Devon now have online presence and online booking facility.
We recently launched a new holiday cottages website and can happily report that having stayed in the cottages they are superb and luxurious.
If you are looking for a holiday cottage in Devon look no further.. Holiday cottage in Devon
If you are looking for a good deal on guitars, drums, trumpets.. in fact any musical instrument, look no further than Instrumania.com, this fantastic new site provides a great comparison service to the world wide web.
Check this out: cheap instruments comparison website
Vellacine are a windows, doors and conservatories specialist; they are a very reputable company based in cardiff. They came to us for a website for the business on the windows, doors and conservatories side of the business and then subsequently for the hardware side of the business. Vellacine now have a great looking brochure website as well as an ecommerce website.
If you are looking for windows, doors or a conservatory then you would be doing well to visit the vellacine brochure website at windows doors conservatories
If you are looking for hardware for locks, windows and doors then please visit the vellacine hardware website at doors windows handles locks..
Many people are in the dark about what exactly is the disability discrimination act (DDA) and what they need to do in order to be DDA compliant. The actual laws themselves surrounding the DDA are a little hazy although some points can be highlighted as meaningful such as:
- From 1st October 1999 a service provider has to take reasonable steps to change a practice which makes it unreasonably difficult for disabled people to make use of its services.
- For people with visual impairments, the range of auxiliary aids or services which it might be reasonable to provide to ensure that services are accessible might include... accessible websites.
- For people with hearing disabilities, the range of auxiliary aids or services which it might be reasonable to provide to ensure that services are accessible might include ... accessible websites.
Furthermore an example of what is meant by 'service providers':
- An airline company provides a flight reservation and booking service to the public on its website. This is a provision of a service and is subject to the act.