Label Source are a UK-based business who supply a comprehensive range of labels, tags and signs to customers all over the world. Their product range is too diverse to list in full right now, but here are just a few examples of what they offer:
- Asset tags
- Electrical warning labels
- Workplace safety signs
- Pipeline identification tape
- Quality assurance labels
- Warehouse markers
- Shipping labels
Label Source recently asked us to give their old website a new, more modern-looking design; more specifically, they wanted to make it easier for smartphone and tablet users to view Label Source's products and make purchases online.
We're pleased to announce that Label Source's new and improved website is now live - visit www.labelsource.co.uk now to see how it looks.
In addition to the clean, professional new look that we created for the Label Source website, we also made the following changes:
- Responsive Design - As mentioned above, one of this project's key aims was to ensure a good user experience on smartphones and other mobile devices. The new Label Source site has a fully responsive design that looks great and is easy to navigate on screens of all sizes.
- HTTPS Encryption - The entire Label Source website is now under HTTPS (as opposed to HTTP). This means that all information entered on the Label Source site is now sent securely, so the company's customers can place orders safe in the knowledge that their data is encrypted.
- Improved Back End - We also updated the back end of the Label Source website to make it easier for the company to manage their product options and category pages.
Do you have an ecommerce website that's in need of a redesign? Contact Designer Websites for a quotation!