Digital Content Creator
Designer Websites is a digital agency with a particular focus on high-quality bespoke websites and expert online marketing. We’re looking for a content creator to join our team and support our customers.
You’ll need to be a confident writer, have a positive personality, and ideally some experience with creating content online.
Our team currently consists of software engineers, designers, content creators, advertisers, and search engine optimisation specialists. The clients we work with are varied and international, so you will get to work with a diverse portfolio of businesses.
As a member of our content creation team, you will be responsible for planning and delivering online content for our clients. This will range from web page copy and blog posts to social media content and PR articles.
Within your role as content creator, you will learn to adapt your existing copywriting skills to suit a variety of agendas, businesses, and audiences; you’ll also receive training to improve your understanding of technical SEO as well as how to select keywords, analyse traffic data, research competitors and keywords, and a host of other skills related to optimising websites for search engines.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to apply for this role, please provide an up-to-date CV, a sample of your writing, and a cover letter detailing why you think you are suitable for this role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing web page content for a variety of businesses
- Writing articles for our customers’ blogs, PR and advertising
- Working with the marketing team to plan and generate social media content
- Working with our marketing team to generate new ideas for marketing
- Measuring the performance of your published content
- Proofing and editing content provided by colleagues or clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven copywriting skills and/or a relevant qualification in digital marketing, digital advertising or similar
- Some experience in writing digital content for ecommerce websites
- A keen interest in learning about the latest trends in online marketing
- The ability to work on your own initiative and push forward new marketing ideas
- An understanding of analytical tools for measuring website activity
This position is full-time and you will be based in our offices in Sully / Penarth.
- Free on-site parking
- Company events
- Casual dress
- Free office refreshments
Job Type:Full Time, Mon-Fri
Salary:£21,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year, depending on your experience.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this job, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com using the Ref: DW-DCC21-2